Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fun shopping!

I never really knew about TJ Maxx until the past year and I have since discovered it is one of the best places to look for home decorating accessories! They have an awesome selection of stuff and are always getting new and different items in since they just happen to get whatever was on closeout somewhere else. On a recent visit here were three of my favorite items I brought home: a green glass vase for the downstairs family room (that I got for only $4!!), a tall blue vase (I love the textured glass), and a turquoise garden stool that we may use in the formal living room as an end table. I'm not sure if it will go with what we are doing in there yet since it isn't all put together, but I had to buy it because they only had one of them and once it sold they wouldn't get any more in so at least it will be good to try it out in our space and see if it works.











No comments:

Post a Comment