Sunday, November 1, 2009

Let it snow!






















Denver received half of its annual snowfall amount in two days in the month of October! We got almost 2 feet of snow! Paul got an automated call at 5:30 in the morning from Jeffco public schools saying that school was cancelled and shortly after that I received an email saying that my Regis class was also cancelled for the day. We thought we were pushing our luck in praying for another snow day after that but that's exactly what we got! Paul got some painting done and unfortunately I was parked on the couch the entire time doing homework, but Paulie did build me a nice fire in our fireplace each day to help motivate me. A couple of these pictures are from the first day and the rest are from the second day. Paul did spend a good deal of time shoveling our ddriveway to perfection and cleaning off my car (that still doesn't fit in our garage because we haven't fully unpacked yet). Can you see the look on his face that shows just how much fun he is having with the realities of homeownership?? :-) I honestly did want to help him with the shoveling but lesson planning consumed me for those two days!



1 comment:

  1. That is just so much snow. I would not know what to do if I ever encountered that much snow.

    ReplyDelete